The firm’s area of expertise in corporate advisory services includes: –
- Management of international integration following acquisitions.
- Inward and Outward Investments.
- Structuring Management Buy-Outs and Buy-Ins.
- Subscription and Shareholders’ Agreements.
- Joint Venture Agreements.
- Private Equity Participation.
- Transfer of Family Interests.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals.
- Legal Due Diligence prior to transactions.
- Member’s Voluntary Liquidation (Winding Up).
- Inter-Group Arrangements and Restructurings.
The firm’s area of expertise in commercial advisory services includes: –
- Distribution Agreements.
- Transfer Pricing Agreements.
- Credit Sale Agreements.
- Hire-Purchase Agreements.
- Agency Agreements.
- Equipment Lease Agreements.
- Partnership Agreements including Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Option Agreements.
The firm is also involved in advising companies on secretarial and auditing matters, on maintaining secretarial records, on overseeing and making minutes books, various records, commercial documents and agreements.