Legal process outsourcing consists of various processes from research and analytics to drafting, paralegal services, Intellectual Property rights, Patents, Wills and Living trusts and Legal research. UKCA with its dedicated team of lawyers is keen on entering this growing field of business. The firm has the requisite infrastructure and experience to provide cost-effective and most efficient legal services to leading international and domestic law firms, corporate houses and government agencies.
Some of the services that an LPO can offer are:
- Legal Documents Review
- Management, Drafting and Review of Various Contracts.
- Due Diligence Services.
- Legal Research and Drafting of Opinions.
- Legal Transcription.
- Litigation Support.
- Proof Reading of Legal documents such as petitions, appeals, revision petitions etc.
- IP Support services
- Market Research
- Finance and Accounting
- Legal and Financial Document Services
- Filing and Representation before various forums.