The firm, keeping in view India’s focus on liberalizing investments in infrastructure, is well entrenched in regulatory and advisory services to facilitate the same. The firm has been rendering its services to different sectors of the economy like the railways, electricity, ports, roads and highways, power projects and technological parks in India.
A substantial part of this practice involves advising clients on the legal and regulatory aspects of project finance, preparation of commercial and legal risk matrix, drafting of venture documents for setting up of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs), and reviewing various financial & implementation agreements including those relating to identifying risks of promoters and investors. We at UKCA are committed to providing innovative and dependable project documents.
The firm has been involved with the services sector in India having advised public bodies, contractors, lenders; and developers. The key component of the firm’s practice in this area is to assist transactions with an underlying purpose of identifying, analyzing and allocating legal and commercial risks in consonance with the substantial parameters as provided in the framework of legislation pertaining to the railways
The infrastructure and project finance practice of the Firm is well recognized for its outstanding practice in:
- Advising on Loan Agreements/Bridge Loan Documents.
- Advising on Debenture Subscription Agreement.
- Advising and Drafting Debenture Trust Deeds.
- Advising and Drafting of Share Pledge Agreements.
- Escrow Agreements.
- Due Diligence.
- Inter Creditor Agreements.
- Drafting of Concession Agreements Advising.
- Drafting and Negotiating BOT Contracts O&M Agreements.
- Advising, Drafting and Negotiating BOT Contracts.
- O&M Agreements.