UKCA is adept at providing assistance and comprehensive advice on Indirect Taxes viz., Customs Duty, Excise Duty, Sales Tax/ Value Added Tax, Entry Tax, Service Tax, Octroi Duty etc.
We at UKCA have a great deal of experience in varied range of tax issues, from complicated cross-border transactions to tax exemption qualification.
We represent our clients before Government Taxation Authorities, Appellate Authorities, High Courts, the Supreme Court of India and other Tribunals. We also represent our clients before the Director General of Foreign Trade, Department of Revenue, Central Board of Excise and Customs and other appropriate authorities.
Our services include-
- Assisting clients on Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties (DTAA), tax holidays available to 100% Export Oriented Units, Special Economic Zones (SEZ), and Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ).
- Assisting clients in matters relating to tax aspects of commercial transactions, sales, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and reconstruction.
- Advising on offshore tax issues, Value Added Tax (VAT), service tax, Customs procedures, import and export levies, valuation planning, classification, warehousing, duty entitlements etc.
- Assisting clients in a wide range of issues relating to Service tax on cross-border transactions.
- Advising on issues relating to entry tax, excise duty implications and CENVAT
- Assisting foreign companies seeking to distribute their products in India to ascertain customs, countervailing and other duties applicable on their products.
- Advise on Transfer Pricing.
- Advise clients Advance Tax Rulings in respect of a Transaction
- Handling Litigations with regard to excise, customs, service tax, sales tax