We advise and assist clients on their representation before designated authorities. We work with client in preparing reply to exporter – importer questionnaire, working out the pricing, price undertaking, applicability of provisional duty and appeals. Our services include: –
- Providing Legal Advice and sophisticated insight into the international best practices on competition law.
- Services on specific issues – supply and distribution, pricing and marketing, promotional materials, mergers, acquisitions, amalgamation, licensing, joint operation and research, joint buying, dominant-firm status etc.
- Providing Audit and Due Diligence for developing appropriate guidelines for employees, distributors, agents, franchisees etc.
- Drafting claims, counter-claims, replies, rejoinders, representations etc. on Competition Law and related legal issues.
- Providing Strategic policing on anti-competition market practices and trends.
- Providing Legal Due Diligence on anti-competition, unfair and restrictive market practices, and Policy due diligence for mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures with appropriate anti-trust safeguard measures and policy
The firm’s capabilities spun across gamut of services on competition law matters. Representing clients in issues relating to cartelization, dominance, predatory pricing and anti-competitive agreements, combination, mergers and acquisitions.
UKCA scope of services on Competition law includes:
- Representation before CCI and COMPACT on matters related to combination, abuse of dominance and anti-competitive agreements.
- Application filings with CCI for combination (merger)
- Advisory on Competition Law on combination matters including:
- Acquisition of shares and control.
- Merger or amalgamation.
- Assistance in defending client in Investigation by CCI.
- Drafting of agreement case laws impact of competition laws